Skip to content
- Maximum co-operation between the parents and the school is necessary for drawing out the best in the child.
- Parenta should carry out their responsibilities as joint educators in instilling in their children respect and strict obedience for all school rules and regulations.
- Parents are requested to sign the reports, test copies, teacher’s remarks in the school diary and other similar documents so that they keep in close touch with the progress of education.
- Parents are not allowed to visit their children or the teaching in the classrooms during school hours.
- No teacher is to be approached for private tuition.