Norms of Discipline
School expects of every student to contribute to wards the discipline of the school.:
- No one should be late for school.
- Students should come to school in clean, neat and proper uniform. No fancy or costly ornaments should be worn.
- The School is not responsible for goods or money lost. It is advisable not to bring valuable articles to school.
- Order must be maintained in the cleanliness and appearance of all parts of the school.
- During the recess, pupils are expected to leave the class rooms and go to the ground.
- Running and shouting on the school premises is forbidden.
- No collection for any purpose, whatever may be, made in the school without the permission of the principal.
- No one who is late or has been absent in the previous day will be admitted to the class without producing a leave application duly signed by the Parent/Guardian.
- No novels, newspapers, periodicals, comics, mobile phones transistors or any items which may be considered objectionable should be brought to school.
- Leave of absence is not granted without Prior Written Permission from parent/guardian except in cases of unforeseen circumstances and only for serious reasons.